Service inspired by the MIDIH project
Department of Intellectual Property Protection helps to identify, protect and promote the intellectual property at the Technical University of Košice.
It provides professional and legal services in the field of protection and commercialization of intellectual property, and provides comprehensive support for the management and administration of industrial property rights at the Technical University of Košice.
Department of Intellectual Property Protection provides:
- advisory and consultancy services in the field of copyright and industrial property rights
- legal support in the preparation of contracts related to copyright and industrial property rights
- representation in administrative proceedings before the Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic and foreign intellectual property offices (submitting patent applications, applications for utility model, design, trademark and any acts concerning industrial property rights registered in the IPO SR and other foreign offices)
- maintaining a central register of industrial property rights (patents, supplementary protection certificates, utility models, designs, trademarks and others)
- processing, revision and following the internal regulations of the Technical University of Košice related to intellectual property rights